I need a diamond drill bit 1 3/4"?

meemoo

Non-member
I can't find the bit I need to drill one hole in my fuge anyone got one they wanna let me borrow:) or know where to get one. Check HD already.

I bought a bunch of Ebay a couple weeks ago of varying sizes (both in inches and mm.) There's a guy in Hong Kong that has them cheap and shipping is good too. Took them about 7 days to get here, however haven't had a chance to try them out as just getting over that horrible stomach bug going around. Biggest one I got was 70mm; $14 shipped. Do a search for "diamond hole saw" and you'll get a *ton*.

-Mike

I did a bunch of reading on RC about the Hong Kong bits and just ordered a few a couple days ago. I think I paid $50 for 4 bits shipped.

The general concensus on RC was that while these are obviously not as good as the high dollar bits, they're fine for what we're using them for. I read reports of people drilling multiple holes with little to no chipping.

Ebay link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=7586488474

The seller shipped them the same day I purchased and says it takes about 6 days to recieve them.

Steve

I have one of the better qual ones. I wouldn't be comfortable loaning it out but If you want to bring the tank to me I'll drill it for you (no gaurentee, but I do have a drill press, diamond drilling lube and I've never cracked a tank in the drilling process)

If you want to take me up on that, I'm in Sudbury Ma and Sundays are best for me. Send PM if interested.

jk

Back