If my {Insert favorite coral/fish} died today, I would probably cry! - Pic Thread!!!!

Cherokee_Dude

Non-member
Let's start a picture thread with this theme...
I rescued this Rainbow Open Brain from an old reefer's Tank Shutdown. It went through two different tanks including a buddy of mine who held onto it for me while I bought a house {Thanks Fishfry} and set up the new tank. Almost killed it since the new setup was not mature enough to keep it, and now it has recovered nicely and almost entirely. It's the longest coral I have ever sustained and it's awesome!

Plwvia6p5BiIySHZ-iK-CU0CXQ3mGj8CK6PgTagkabaq=w1297-h865-no

Nice thread! I have quite a few, but right now my Diamond Tail Flasher Wrasse (P. attenuatus) is the one I have to go with:

My rescue fish (Achiles Tang)...........took a chance with ich and malnourished! Now, no ich and working on developing a belly ::
Swims to much for a steady shot!!
uflj.jpg

And cant forget my once 3 head Rosta is now almost a cool 2 dozen:
9yx2.jpg

That diamond tail flasher is awesome!!

It's on my list of must haves but so few show up because of where they are collected.

I have a royal flasher trio and a mcosker a pair my favorite time of day is when they dart around the tank showing off for the ladies!

That diamond tail flasher is awesome!!

It's on my list of must haves but so few show up because of where they are collected.

I have a royal flasher trio and a mcosker a pair my favorite time of day is when they dart around the tank showing off for the ladies!

Thanks! I got him from Diver's Den a couple months ago. Believe it or not, it is my third. The first two were DOA from a different online supplier.

Sounds like you have some awesome activity in the tank! Hopefully your ladies all stay ladies :)

Back