I'm a Grandfather..

Rone

Non-member
Watched my 2 Clark's tonight and saw some weird behavior going on. Fish was rubbing LR. What I thought was gonna be ich turns out they are laying eggs.. I have a picture If someone can post for me. I can send it text.

Last edited:
image.jpg

Don't even know where or how to start. There are hundreds of them and she's still laying more.

It's really cool. Keep them well fed and it's quite likely you will start seeing this every few weeks. My Percs have been laying eggs regularly for something like 5 yrs now (but with about a year off after a tank change).

Never thought in all my years of reefing I would see this. Just another surprise that comes with reefing.

So cool dude my banghais hatched 10 and 4 lived to grow up it was awesome. Make sure you turn down the flow for sure

So cool dude my banghais hatched 10 and 4 lived to grow up it was awesome. Make sure you turn down the flow for sure

clowns will not survive in a reef tank they will get eaten in a blink of a eye. cardnals are mouth brouders which the male cardnal holds the eggs till they hatch then release the babies when they are big enough

Watched my 2 Clark's tonight and saw some weird behavior going on. Fish was rubbing LR. What I thought was gonna be ich turns out they are laying eggs.. I have a picture If someone can post for me. I can send it text.

Congrats!

You had me going for a minute. But the do look a little like you.

Back