I'm still here in Southcoast MA! But what LFS are???

STiTCH87

Saltwater OCD Victim
Hey guys! Long time no visit on here. Life has been hectic with home ownership and my now 14 month old son.
I am still fully invested in the hobby however and have been kind of laying low to BRS and doing my own thing quietly just maintaining a softy tank with primary focus on gorgonians (I have over a dozen species currently).

So being from Somerset, years ago it hit me hard for LFS options when CRA in Seekonk closed. That left Underwater World as my go-to and basically only option for my area (I refuse to go to Fish Bowl or Animal Instincts for personal reasons).

Now come to find out (I just learned about this yesterday) but Greg shut down his store 2 months ago in Taunton.

I no longer have any local LFS options other than the two in Fall River that I won't do business with.

What options do you other southcoast members have? Are there any stores in southcoast left? I know of OSA in RI but that's somewhat of a hike. It seems like the saltwater hobby will not exist in MA in 5 years at this rate!

Lovely Pets is opening a new location in Kingston, MA. There is also a place on Mineral Spring Ave. in N. Providence, RI. Forgot the name but both stores are great resources.

Id love to get a couple cutting of ur gorgonias. The non photos are gorgeous. Do u have any non photo gorgs? Alittle off topic but I think others covered the fact thats your realy limited for lfs. All brick and mortar stores are in trouble. Just to hard to maintain space on niche hobby. Sucks

Back