In a pinch, looking for a little help.

jfoahs04

Non-member
I’m in a bit of a predicament and may be in need of some help. Last Tuesday I placed a small order with ReefCleaners.net knowing it would ship Monday or Tuesday of this week. Last Thursday there was a family emergency that requires me to leave town for a few days. My flight is this Thursday at 3pm.

I reached out to Reef Cleaners twice last week via their message form (I don’t see any other contact info) asking if they’d reschedule the shipment for next week and never heard back. The order status changed to “shipped” today (though I still don’t have tracking info yet). The problem is that if it has shipped, the order is likely get here after I leave on Thursday or even on Friday.

Would anyone in the group be willing to grab the order for me? I live in East Boston (right next to Maverick). The box would likely be just inside the door from the entry. I could drop the key off tomorrow and pick it up when I come by to pick everything up when I get back (next Weds.). I’d happily throw some money your way for the trouble.

like I said, it’s a small order (Pom Pom Crab, single peppermint shrimp, and some snails), but my concern is mostly about trying to keep the animals from dying. If nobody was willing to hold them for me, I’d even be happier to give it away than have it all just die in a box.

Please PM me if you’re open to it and we can talk specifics. Thanks!

I’m in a bit of a predicament and may be in need of some help. Last Tuesday I placed a small order with ReefCleaners.net knowing it would ship Monday or Tuesday of this week. Last Thursday there was a family emergency that requires me to leave town for a few days. My flight is this Thursday at 3pm.

I reached out to Reef Cleaners twice last week via their message form (I don’t see any other contact info) asking if they’d reschedule the shipment for next week and never heard back. The order status changed to “shipped” today (though I still don’t have tracking info yet). The problem is that if it has shipped, the order is likely get here after I leave on Thursday or even on Friday.

Would anyone in the group be willing to grab the order for me? I live in East Boston (right next to Maverick). The box would likely be just inside the door from the entry. I could drop the key off tomorrow and pick it up when I come by to pick everything up when I get back (next Weds.). I’d happily throw some money your way for the trouble.

like I said, it’s a small order (Pom Pom Crab, single peppermint shrimp, and some snails), but my concern is mostly about trying to keep the animals from dying. If nobody was willing to hold them for me, I’d even be happier to give it away than have it all just die in a box.

Please PM me if you’re open to it and we can talk specifics. Thanks!
Good luck.

I wish I could help but I’m sure there is somebody that will help you out, this is a great group of people.

Just wanted to post an update - I was able to get a family member to house sit and be here to accept the package, acclimate, etc. (he's done it before). No money involved, but the fact that I'll "owe him one" is somehow worse. But I'm glad it's not a lost cause.

Back