Jebao DCP-5000 Er04 -- ?!?!?!

MrX

Non-member
So, I finished the plumbing last night/this morning and decided I was going to do a leak test. Hooked up the hose, ran it into my office to the tank, and fired it up.

Filled the sump enough to cover the DCP-5000 pump and plugged it in. Expected it to turn on/pump water. Instead I got an "Er04" on the display.

Anyone have any idea on what this means or how to fix it???

Supposedly this pump was working when I bought the tank.

Thanks.

I’ve gotten a error from mine. I left it unplugged for a while and tried again. I also did a stupid amount of combos with the controller to no avail but it just started working.

I’ve gotten a error from mine. I left it unplugged for a while and tried again. I also did a stupid amount of combos with the controller to no avail but it just started working.

Thanks Chris. Do you know if you can disassemble these to clean it, or should I just throw it in some vinegar?

The front does come off but it was a pain for me to put it back together. I couldn’t get the o-ring to sit properly again.

The front does come off but it was a pain for me to put it back together. I couldn’t get the o-ring to sit properly again.

You the man Chris!!!

I brought it out to the kitchen sink and tried it out there... it had been off for 5+ minutes. Seemed to be working fine.

Back in the sump now. Pumping fresh water to the DT for a leak test.

Will post video/pics later.

Back