For 200 ml of NPX Bioplastics in the PhosBan reactor 150 choose a pump
with 300 – 350 gph capacity.
For 400 ml of NPX Bioplastics in the PhosBan reactor 550 choose a pump
with 350 – 500 gph capacity.

Sorry you feel that why

i posted that becuase i think that info would be heplfull
for new members

he has help thousands of us in this hobby over the years
and has donate a lot of free stuff to this club over the years when ever we ask he was there for us
with donations

i don’t think he rates a slam like this

Yes, thanks to Joe I have meet Julian and he is a great guy. He has done loads for this hobby and in some ways made it possible for so many of us to be able to be in this hobby. Thanks for posting this Joe it will be useful if I use these again. And even if this is others discoveries he put in in one place and has the ability to pass it out to many reefers. I don't see any way he is going to make money off this information.

look all I was commenting on was the information posted in regards to the pellets....nothing to do with his prior club affiliation or hobby research. I just find it insensitive to all others' leg work that because Julian came out with his guide everyone can rest easy at night. Maybe you think Im being harsh and thats just the computer not conveying my proper tone. Im not trying to be a jerk just a little critical of why its necessary to mark his name on something that evolved from a thousand posts on RC of hobbiest trials and manufacturers suggestions.

All I was trying to say was that I don't think Julian is trying to get any personal gain from this. I did not mean to get defensive, just stating how I felt.

Last edited:
BECAUSE HE IS MARKETING A PRODUCT TO BE SOLD UNDER HIS NAME
AND HAS A RESPONSIBILITY TO INSTRUCT HIS CUSTOMERS ON HOW TO USE THE PRODUCT PROPERLY

IF HE DID NOT DO THAT THERE WOULD BE A OUT CRY SAYING WHY DOES HE NOT POST INSTRUCTION
ON HOW TO USE IT

I READ A LOT OF THE POST YOU MENTION ON RC
[that evolved from a thousand posts on RC of hobbiest trials]

AND FINE THEM NOT VERY RELIABLE SINCE A LOT OF THE EXPERTISE CAME FROM HOBBYIST
OF 6 MONTHS OR LESS......... NOT ALL BUT A LOT

ONCE AGAIN I POSTED IT SO SOME OF THE NEWER CLUB MEMBERS WOULD NOT HAVE TO SEARCH ALL THE TRASH
TO GET A EXPERTS ADVISE

BUT NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED ON THIS WEB SITE
THATS WHY MOST OLDER CLUB MEMBERS DONT POST

Many of the experts have used the help of the hobbyist and compiled info in an easy to digest format. Hobbyist do it willingly.

As well nothing is stopping anyone from slapping a name on guide of the same, many hobbyist do in their own circles.

Regardless of how it is packaged it is useful info....... well besides the bickering.

In the end "it is just a freakin fish club", it is supposed to be fun.

Back