July 2007 GFO group buy - run by MauroD

I just had another word with Ryan, he's going to let me know about bulk shipping the order for meeting pickup.

Also mention Boston Reefers Society when you sign up for the special pricing.

Can you buy the DI in the gallon bucket and swap it out of your current DI cartridge? (confused)

I think... your cartridge is filled with the stuff you'll get in the bucket. (My guess here and is what I'm going on) So empty and replace what's there.

Can you buy the DI in the gallon bucket and swap it out of your current DI cartridge? (confused)

If you have a refillable cartridge you can swap out the DI, if not it is only like 8 bucks for a refillable cartridge.

Update from TPS
Can you please pass on a note to your club members for me . Right now our
quantity discount is overriding the wholesale discount so if you order a few
an item you will get the quantity discount rather than the wholesale
discount. All your members need to do is make a note in the comment section
on checking out if they have a item that is priced wrong and we will refund
the difference immediately.

All signed up and got a nice note from them....

"
Thanks , I just updated your account . please let your other members know everything is good to go : )
"

I guess we're on our own. We have 1 week to purchase, then our accounts go back to "normal". Has anyone purchased yet?

I guess we're on our own. We have 1 week to purchase, then our accounts go back to "normal". Has anyone purchased yet?

Yeah, I ordered 1 gl of the granular FO and an RO membrane last night. Shipping was $10 and I just asked in the "comments" section to ship directly to me.

Just ordered mine. Seemed simple enough. I got 2 gallons of GFO and 2 gallons of Color changing Resin. Shipping was about 18.00 or so. Not bad.

So, how did everyone feel about their stuff? What did you get and were you satisfied with what you got? I would like to hear some feedback on this place.

I got Carbon and DI, i found the carbon to be almost dust free, they were very nice to deal with and the packing on it was very good, I'm thinking about place a order for some GFO...

Back