July Annual Reefkeeping Junk Yard Wars Competition and Cookout!!!

Can't go :mad: payed day isnt till next week and truck don't run on love or so I tell my boys lol. My boys wanted to go too. Anyone got a money tree with some extra gas cash on it rotfl.

We got to see another tempered tank explode!

Man what a newb mistake! :) You'll not see me do that twice!

Kids and I also had a great time again today. SonX was talking about his tank all the way home, and planning on doing it here with one of the other tanks. lol.

Junk Yard War Winners

And the winner of this Year’s Junk Yard Wars is: (Anthony will need to attach names to these pictures).

In order from top to bottom. (forgive me as I am bad with names, so I will need to have David fix later)

Most motivated and best do it yourself ingenuity(Honorable mention).
SonX

1st Place Winners.
Mr.X, DaughterX, SonX, Jason401

2nd Place Winners.
Platehead, Pablo

Last edited:
This was supposed to be my first meeting! I'm dying to meet you guys, but lucky me pulled a muscle in my shoulder the day before! I cant move my neck, or my right arm! I have been on my couch with a heating pad all weekend! Im so bummed out. Im glad you guys had a good time though. Hey Turbosnail, I gotta see that tank soon! lol

temp.JPG

I was hoping someone got a pic of that tank. I missed getting one. Would have been better to have a video to get the sound and everyone jumping.

SonX and his Junk Yard Wars tank. He'd been talking about building a tank for weeks before the meeting. He was so excited when we put water in it.
JWarsSonX.jpg

Our winning tank, with fish, corals, rock, and a razor-fish.
JWarsTank.jpg

Our sump.
JWarsSump.jpg

Back