Kessil Support is Awesome

wpeterson

BRS Member
I recently bought a pair of used Kessil A350Ws without mounting hardware, so I ordered goosenecks to mount them. Unfortunately, when the goosenecks arrived a week or two later I realized the mounting screws that hold the Kessils to the goosenecks were missing from the lights and I couldn't attach them. I tried to find the right thread/size screws at several hardware stores without any luck (though almost stripped them out using the wrong ones).

I had opened a ticket with Kessil on the weekend while I struggled with this and they got back to me the next business day and shipped me two sets of screws for free. This solved all of my problems, but that kind of service is worth calling out.

Companies like Kessil and Ecotech charge a premium, but it's great to see them stand behind their products.

Couldn't agree more. I bought 4 X 360s when they first came out. The early versions had issues with them shutting off. Only one of my units had the defect, but they replaced all 4 as a precaution. Couldn't believe it. They shipped me 4 new units and then. I shipped back the old ones. I'm a huge fan of Kessil. Absolutely love the lights and of course the support is awesome.

Back