Killing mojanos. Anyone local have a small amount of Kalkwasser they can spare?

STiTCH87

Saltwater OCD Victim
Anyone ever successfully kill mojanos with kalk? I have a few that had stayed put since last August when I started the tank, but now a few split so i'm going to kill them all now before they become an issue. But I don/t feel like buying an entire container of kalk when I only need a little to kill less than a dozen mojanos. Anyone local to me have a little laying around? I don't mind throwing a few dollars around, just don't wanna spend $10 on a whole container.

I recently just took care of 3 that have been hanging around for a month or two using aptasia x. Just killed all the pumps for an hour and it worked like magic. The good thing is your essentially cover them up and prevent them from spreading and releasing anything as you take them out. In in Halifax and have a bottle sitting here you can use. Where are you located?

I'm located in Taunton/Fall River depending on the day. But I'm going to try Kalk first from Shane. I'm pretty sure the LFS I work at can store use some Aptasia-X but I'd rather not have to convince the owner to open a box just for me lol.

You gonna be around this weekend at all Shane? I'm gonna be in Taunton all day Sunday til 5pm. Otherwise maybe I'll try to swing by Friday after I get out of work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
Back