knop c help!

biggyclops

Senior Meatologist
so i got a used knop c... my question is this... the water input goes in on the top and out the bottom right? i found the manual online but it doesn't say.. also when a bubble appears at the bottom that mean either there is too much co2 or there isn't enough water pressure correct? Thanks in advance!
~Jay

As for the water input you can simply look at the pump, the outlet on almost all pumps is at the top, that will show you the flow direction. Not sure what you mean by the second question.

Jim

As for the water input you can simply look at the pump, the outlet on almost all pumps is at the top, that will show you the flow direction. Not sure what you mean by the second question.

Jim

i mean on the reactor.. the water from the source goes to the top of the reactor correct? i have it T'd off a pump

Many do go from the top but some feed from the base, is the original pump with the reactor? If not it should be easy to tell by an original picture in the on line instructions.

Jim

weird thing is that i found the manual online.. but it doesn't show.. another thing is that i am having a bubble form at the bottom.. which could be not having enough pressure in the reactor.. ever had this problem?

Back