Kritter Kingdom in Millbury

maxfischer

Instigator
Just stoped into a LFS in Millbury, Ma called Kritter Kingdom in the mist of setting up stuff up. They already have tons and tons of dry goods, not just crap. Tons of powerheads & pumps, skimmers and tanks give them a few weeks and she said she will have all the live stock in. I was impressed at what they had for just setting up.

i stoped back by today, they said they will be open this weekend. tons of stuff not just fish stuff, tons of spiders, lizzards, birds and little weird stuff

I found it

Hey today on my trip with the kids to Petco to get some crickets for the kids pet lizard I noticed their sign and stopped in. They had the crickets and were working on setting up[ their salt tanks. I don't think Salt is there specialty but top have a LFS only 2 miles from my house!! Thank God I don't have to ever visit Petco for any emergency dry goods or lizard food.

i have been looking for this place for weeks used to be 'underwater exotics' in worcester but the owner sold everything to these guys... he had great prices and was very helpful, lets hope that these guys are similar

Back