Krystal Clear Aquatics

stingythingy45

BRS Member
I stopped in there today.
The service is always right on cue.
I like the way they ask you if you need help every 15 minutes.I'm kind of a long time buyer now,I love just watching fish interact,even ones I can't afford.:eek:...I'll even spend time just checking out tanks..books..chemicals,all that stuff.It's always a pleasure to talk with LFS emplyees that are also engaged in the hobby.We always think that the LFS employee has pick of the litter,well if it for the greater good.:rolleyes:
They always give me time to SLOWLY check out the tanks,but still ask.........luv that.:)
I can't tell you how happy I am to have a LFS that serves the public and care for the fish this well.If you are ever in Auburn Ma. you really need to stop in and say hello.:)

I stopped in there today.
The service is always right on cue.
I like the way they ask you if you need help every 15 minutes.I'm kind of a long time buyer now,I love just watching fish interact,even ones I can't afford.:eek:...I'll even spend time just checking out tanks..books..chemicals,all that stuff.It's always a pleasure to talk with LFS emplyees that are also engaged in the hobby.We always think that the LFS employee has pick of the litter,well if it for the greater good.:rolleyes:
They always give me time to SLOWLY check out the tanks,but still ask.........luv that.:)
I can't tell you how happy I am to have a LFS that serves the public and care for the fish this well.If you are ever in Auburn Ma. you really need to stop in and say hello.:)

Exactly.
There is a middle ground......

You don't want to be pestered and watched constantly.....

And you dont want to be totally ignored.....

They have been right in the middle everytime I've been there.

Back