Krystal Klear Aquatics

JPags

BRS Member
I stopped in today after spending 4 hours looking at the walls for Jury Duty :mad:

I ended up buying a bunch of stuff :), I have a new Mandarin and it looks like a female:: , if it really is I may be looking for a mate soon :D.

The service and the prices are great.

Thanks

John

I ended up buying a bunch of stuff :), I have a new Mandarin and it looks like a female:: , if it really is I may be looking for a mate soon :D.
John

Not the manderine in your avatar I hope, that's a boy.

I have always found this to be a good store, good prices on fish, salt and most dry goods.

i just picked up some RPE there 4 polyps for $15. they have great prices on corals and fish. if you haven't been there you should head up there on mondays, thats when they get their fish in usually and they have a great selection. roger and colleen are always willing to help and answer your questions.

This is the only place I go....The store and tanks are very well kept up with no issues trying to find stuff.The shelves are backed with all your needs for FW and SW. Kim,Roger and Colleen are there to help with any thing I need and go out of their way to ensure a happy customer.
Keep Up The Great Work...

The Ellis Family

I have been a customer since they opened the doors.
My only problem with this store is the lack of FRAGS.
Everything is big $$$ and it seems to me that frags of certain corals would be much better than spending big $$$.
Live stock is healthy and the dry good are a fair price.

Well, Ive been going there many months, and enjoy the patience and variety of fish they have. My teacher (On my suggestion) went and noted the friendly staff, which by his description was Ginger and the other subs.

Thanks for all the great comments guys. Its very appreciated. As for rthe fragging we frag some of our corals but as stated by jayman they do go quick. I personally do most of the fragging there and then price them anywhere from 5-30 dollars depending on the coral obviously. I have been trying to keep up with it but its not that easy. There are some in the store right now and i will be bringing in more on wednesday hopefully. Just had mom and dad over for dinner last night and they said there are still some frags left in the store.

Back