Gone Large rock with Anenome

jazzsam

BRS Member
This rock will not fit in a bucket unless you break it apart. I would gladly take a frag of anything in exchange or just take it for free.

This rock will not fit in a bucket unless you break it apart. I would gladly take a frag of anything in exchange or just take it for free.

I’m also interested if it doesn’t fall through I have a container that fits the whole rock

If it doesn’t fall through, I got a container that fits The Rock plus I’ll give you a frag for Mushroom frag of Iron Man Mushroom

Without taking it out with a ruler I would say 18 inches long, 14 inches tall, and 7 inches deep. Maybe different ways to transport it depending on how far you are. I would suggest a plastic tote would be best. I am around tonight and tomorrow but not Sunday (mother's day) and next week. First come first serve.

Sounds like the rock size I am looking for. If it's available still can make a nice trade. If delivered can give a better trade doesn't have to be wet...

Back