Liquid Life's MarinePlankton

Puffer

Hey guys,
Wonder anybody know which LFS is selling the MarinePlankton (by Liquid Life USA)? I need to get a bottle or two, however, the shipping fees for it via Marine Depot is almost $25 (shipped frozen).
Actually, if there is enough people, we might even be able to do a group buy to cut down the shipping cost.
Thanks.

Thanks, Moe. I just found out that there is one site which would do free shipping for an order of $100 or more. So, we can have a group buy on this one. We only probably need 4 to 10 people to qualify.

Anyone?

Clarification: if you're just looking from input from other people, the thread can remain in "Reef Talk"... but if you're actually organizing or assessing interest in a pooled order, you should create a thread in the "Pooled Orders" forum, or ask for this thread to be moved... just let us know.

Nuno

Im pretty sure tropical Isle has it in stock, BTW where in framingham u live.... wanna trade some frags??

I got coral plankton at AA a couple of weeks ago and it was only $15, so worth a try, they was out of stock of one of the other types at the time

Sorry. Just reached home. Thank you all for the input. I have checked with tropical isle, and they don't have it. I don't know about the other places that you guys mentioned.

nhbloke and this_is_me, What and where is AA? Do you guys have the address?

smcnally, do you have the contact info on Lovely Pets?

Back