Live Aquaria dot com pooled order?

Moe_K

Stabbed by Foulke
I have a credit there I'm going to use.
Would like to split shipping charges.
I'm not in a big hurry to order.

Anyone in the Metro West area want in on the order to reduce shipping?
I think I'm just ordering one fish. Hate to pay 40 bucks in shipping for one.

Moe- wonderingif you are till wanting to order from live aquaria?? If so there are quite a few thing sI was thiniking of ordering and I also have s few other people who want in...LMK would like to order soon!

Hi pillowfish,
So far, you're the one person who's replied that they'd like to get in on a pooled order soon.
I'm still game.

I was going to be in but because I was hoping to pick up some peppermint shrimps but they want $9 for them instead of the $3.50 that eTropicals wants (even though they are Drs Foster & Smiths companies).

Hi Moe-
I spoke to Josh toaday and he would is wanting a coral from there(I'm sre he is a definite)..And I have 2 other people who want me to orer for them-and a couple"oh yeah I want in" replies but that usually means "Sure, just so you'll shut up" so I told them to post here-I don't mind waiting a little bit more, no rush myself either(ok-lie..but I can wait:p ). So up to you...LMK-thanks!

Moe-
Wondering if you want to go ahead now?? LMK-and we will be splitting the shipping by I believe 4 people now??
thanks

Hi Moe,
I would like to place an order too. Should I put my selection in the shopping cart? or should I send you payment and you can do that? How do you want to do this?
I'm interested in:

Item # Description Price Qty
070907079 Actinodiscus sp. Mushroom Rock $69.99 1

Sorry folks, I've been on the road a few days now.
I don't have time to put something together in the next couple of weeks.
If you folks want to go ahead without me, please do so.
Just need someone to coordinate orders and payments.
It's a bit of a hassle to coordinate, just know that before volunteering. :p

Moe, I have no problem doing the group buy..if you would like. I will order this week most likely-would you like to still order your things as well?? I can work out the delivery, P/U and payments no problem and can also fish sit if anyone would like until the meeting.LMK!

OK-slight change in plans...due to me being put on hold for 7 minutes(7 MINUTES!!!) I missed the cut-off time to get fri delivery:(...sorry But good news is..anyone else want in?? I'll work out the delivery-P/U since I screwed up...LMK if you want to cancel or want to order..TIA

mmmm i would like those clownfish...... How late would i be able to come to pick those guys up? Oh or if you get a friday delivery can i pick up saturday or sunday?

Delivery will be on Tuesday, I can hold them for you Jeff, but I cannot deliver them to you.LMK ASAP, and pre-payment is required. thanks!

Back