Live Aquaria Group Buy?

Ultramarine

www.lisabohnwagner.com
I'll be placing an order on Monday or Tuesday. Is anyone else interested?

Pick up in Beverly on the day of delivery.

would they include things from Divers Den?

IIRC the Divers Den is in a totally different state so more than likely you wouldn't be able to but don't quote me on that... Just something that I remember someone talking to me about...

Do you get free shipping if over a certain $$$$ amount? Is that the reason to do the group buy? Could be interested.

Guess Im out, unless someone knows about the shipping. They charge so much I would rather pay double for something.

If you get enough people for free shipping Lisa I'm interested in pickup up a couple of Acro Crabs.

LMK ...

Hey we still need to get together for the fish trap thing. How's your chilly weekend looking? PM me.

Standard Rate Upgrade Options
(Where Available)
Order Subtotal Next Day Air Priority Overnight Saturday
Up to $224.99 $34.99 $44.99 $57.49
$225.00 and up $39.99 $49.99 $62.49

Diver's Den®/Coral Farm-ONLY
Order Rates Combined Order
Rates*
Order Subtotal Next Day Air Priority Overnight Saturday Any Shipping
Option
Up to $224.99 $34.99 $44.99 $57.49 $14.99
$225.00 and up $39.99 $49.99 $62.49 $14.99
* Combine orders and SAVE! If your Diver's Den®/Coral Farm order also includes aquatic life in other shipping categories (excluding live rock & freshwater or pond plants), your Diver's Den®/Coral Farm shipment will only be charged an additional $14.99, regardless of method! If your total order includes items in the Aquacultured Corals/Diver's Den® category ONLY, standard shipping and handling rates will apply.

Geez, sorry everyone! I thought that people would PM me, so I hadn't checked back at the thread. Is anyone still interested? I want to order a $25 fish and can't bear to add $40 shipping on top of that. Please PM me if you're still interested. Thanks!

I am interested, but it is showing chaetomorpha algae as out of stock:confused: As soon as it comes back in stock, I am ready to place a group order, so if people miss this order, I will try and organize another.

Matt:cool:

Matt,

why don't you try to get some of those chaetomorpha algae locally from some of the local reefers here? some of them give them away for free.

also,

does anyone looking for fish only? this guy nyaquatics.com is a good guy. he just sent me 2 Allardi clownfishes from Africa, beautifull pair for the price of $30 each and shipping is $18. and the best part? he is running a %15 sale on all livestock. and the best of best part? he has a purple gigantea carpet in stock now.

Back