liveaquaria.com

beckbrass

Make it fun.
:fish7:
Just got my most recent order in and figured I'd post a review. I ordered a few fish for a new tank I'm setting up and a few for my normal tank as well as a few snails, crabs, and shrimp. Any way everything came in great and is doing well in the tank, minus the shrimp that were eaten by my mystery wrasse::.

I was missing one fish, algae blenny, from the order even though it was on the list as shipped. I called them, they answer the phone with a HUMAN and on about the first or second ring crazy, and told them I was missing one and the offered to refund payment or put it towards a future purchase with out every questioning anything. This is great service and was appreciated by me.

As usual the fish and other live stock was in great health and doing well. I highly recommend them and part of the reason is they have a qt process they use before shipping the fish, you should still qt when you get them, but at least the fish spent some time in there system before it was sent and was not covered in parasites.

I have ordered from them a few times always amazing. One time my fish came dead and I called and they replaced him on the spot no questions asked and no picture requested. The trust was unreal.

Yea these guys are great! I've had a coral die after the 2 weeks and they still gave me a refund with no pic request. Prices on aquacultured corals are steep but they are worth it.

Same thing here. I had 2 corals and a cowfish die about 3 weeks after purchase, and they issued a refund anyways! Makes me not want to buy anywhere else.

Liveaquaria is the best, when the package was delay from Fedex (they put it on a wrong truck), Liveaquaria called me to make sure they would do whatever they could to make sure I was happy. Best service ever!

Back