liveaquaria pooled order?

elaminator

Non-member
Feeler thread..........Anyone interested in getting something from Liveaquaria.com, looking to split the shipping cost. Shipment to be picked up in the Dedham/Milton/Canton area. PM me if ur interested.

Im interested in a few fish.. im right in braintree so for once it might be a easy pick up for me :)

Hey guys, I might be interested in a fish. Let me know if this goes down. I'm in Weymouth, so close enough.

I have 3 fish picked out so we should be a go....if for some reason it falls through I will still be ordering (as long as they still have the 3 fish I want in stock) my three fish total to of around 100 to 120 depending on size at the time of the order

i talked to B today over at unique, he said he would match all special order fish. and most of the fish i want hes only 4-5 dollars over LA's price.. so i will be going there for my fish instead of live aquaria

i talked to B today over at unique, he said he would match all special order fish. and most of the fish i want hes only 4-5 dollars over LA's price.. so i will be going there for my fish instead of live aquaria

ok, no problem.

Upcoming Events

June 9, 2024
Ben Johnson
Club Meeting

Back