Living Sea Closing On 4/30/05

johnbarr

Non-member
As many of you are aware the Living Sea is closing doors on Saturday 4/30/05. Before I go I would like to sincerely thank all of you for supporting the Living Sea and tell you that it was my pleasure serving you!!! In running any small business today, the really enjoyment comes from the interactions with your customers, which is priceless and the BRS is no exception!!! That is the one thing that I will surely miss. Although I will no longer be one of the "dreaded" LFS owners, I do look forward to being one of your fellow hobbyists! So please save me some of those frags at the next swap. Just kidding.

In closing I am deeply thankful to the BRS and its members!!! I have met alot of good people in this venture and ask that you all keep up the good work promoting the hobby! Thank you and bye for now.

John Barranco
Living Sea

Best of luck in whatever it is you do John. Remember, when we talked about the "dreaded" LFS', I'm sure your establishment had never been mentioned. Then again, I'm pretty sure you didn't push Seaclones and Skilters like some others have ;)

D

By the way, John still has a ton of 29gal drilled tanks for sale, I am going to pick one up today! I met him for the first time yesterday and I have to say he is good people!

As far as frags go, I will always have some free Xenia for you John!

John, sorry to hear you're closing! Hope to see you at one of the meetings to say 'hi'. Glad you are not getting out of the hobby.

Jackie:)

John,

Always a drag to lose a local shop. It seems to be a tough business, sorry you were not able to establish more of a foot hold. Again, thanks for sending the folks you did to the BRS. See you at the future meetings. :)

Back