Looking for a Plumber

Bao

Non-member
Hello Everyone,
If this is a wrong place to post this, please move it to an appropriate forum. I don't know where to post this in.

Anyway i am looking for a plumber to change a shut off valve in front of the water meter. This is in Randolph, MA. If any plumber have some free time to do this, please let me know.

Thanks
Bao

Your town or water supplier may have some issues with you doing work on the inlet side of the meter might be good to check.

Jim

Hi reefstarter,
I would love to help but i am a very small guy and pretty weak. So i won't be much of help moving the tank at all. I do have some good looking sps and lps and cash if you have time and we can agree on a deal to get the valve replaced.
Let me know.

Thanks
Bao

Hi Jim.
I already called the water department in Randolph twice. They said that they only own the water meter and i have to be responsible for everything else. It would be great if they can replace it for me and i just pay them.

I can do it for you but not till next week if that's ok let me know I will need to. Schedule with the town to shut valve in street

Back