Looking for a review on a Current USA SunDial fixture

LosingSleep

Non-member
I put a 33 long (48") in the bedroom, because I need a tank in every room and clearly have no self control. :rolleyes:

Eventually this will become a clam and/or frag system. At a mere 12" high, I can't imagine needing anything larger than a 4 bulb fixture.

I'd like to know how loud the timers are on the SunDial fixture. Is there a noticeably loud ticking noise?

I have one, it's silent. Fan does make a little noise but not annoying. Well worth the bang for the buck!

I put a 33 long (48") in the bedroom, because I need a tank in every room and clearly have no self control. :rolleyes:

Eventually this will become a clam and/or frag system. At a mere 12" high, I can't imagine needing anything larger than a 4 bulb fixture.

I'd like to know how loud the timers are on the SunDial fixture. Is there a noticeably loud ticking noise?
we have a 24 incher over the 45gal pent, the only click we hear is when the lights turn on or off....

We really enjoy the fact that the timers were built in....which was a distinct advantage for us rather than having to find 2 extra timers and two extra outlets.

Enjoy!

Andrew

that stinks im loving the fixture got the 36 and at night with the blue leds my tank looks amazing getting a camera to take pics on because mine is shameful

Back