Looking for acrylic and Weldon 4

dcforester1

Finally enjoying my tank
Anyone local have 3/8in acrylic sheet 2x4', and also looking for Weldon 4 Close to malden preferred.

Thanks Derek

you can probably get both at altec in boston, just check the date on the WO, it shouldn't be much more than a year old.

you can probably get both at altec in boston, just check the date on the WO, it shouldn't be much more than a year old.

Thanks John, but I was hoping to get some tomorrow and get this move done. I promised my wife it would be done by Christmas (2014), and someone is coming to look at my 120 to buy. I don't think they are open Sat

Thanks Derek

Home Depot/lowes has the acrylic. What are you making? I have a 1/2 a can in the basement that's about 6 months old. If you are making anything structural I highly suggest a fresh can though. I would only use an opened can on something like a skimmer stand. I'm in Westford if you are interested. No charge.

I am trying to repair a tank I need to set up tempo. I had seen the sheets at HD, but not sure if there are compatible, and it was $50/sheet. I might take you up on the offer,

thank you Derek

I've never seen anything thicker than 1/4" at HD or Lowes. Also no one but an acrylic shop will have WO #4. The only can I have is at least a couple of yrs beyond usable. Also keep in mind that WO ages even if it's never been opened, I've seen cans less than half full but never opened, and when opened the contents were junk :(

I think there is a place off 93 in Dorchester too. It's been years since I've been there so I don't recall the name. Just remember it was not a great part of town. :)

Back