Looking for Aiptasia!

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Yet another step in the right direction from your friendly neighborhood "coral" store.

Here at Love The Reef, we are now breeding and selling Berghia Nudibranches. We already have an aiptasia breeding tank, but I guess the nudibranches have been hit by the love vibe here at LTR and are laying eggs on a daily basis!!

So, in fear that our aiptasia is going to run out, I am making this post in hopes to finding someone whose tank is super infested with aiptasia!

Please contact me if you have them and would like to sell some. We can come up with some workable agreement :)

Thanks!

- Archit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

LOL!

I used to have some aptasia...a syringe full of lemon juice and a trio of peppermint shrimp wiped them out!
Had I known that someday they would be worth something! figures! :)

LOL!

I used to have some aptasia...a syringe full of lemon juice and a trio of peppermint shrimp wiped them out!
Had I known that someday they would be worth something! figures! :)

haha you and I both! :) these guys are truly amazing though ... first day they didn't do any damage, but now they're just mowing them down!! :) love it!

- Archit

If only you caught me before the last meeting. I broke my entire tank down and nuked every rock to eradicate these (expletive deleted).

If only you caught me before the last meeting. I broke my entire tank down and nuked every rock to eradicate these (expletive deleted).

Oh man ... should I wish you get them again? :p jk yeah ... aiptasia is a pain in the a$$ .. hopefully we can keep this "breeding program" alive for the club for a long long time. It's ridiculous how much they cost right now ($20/nudi) ... hopefully once they start reproducing, we can offer them for a lot less.

Back