Looking for market value. Not selling

Nixperience

Non-member
I was looking to change tank dimensions in the future and wanted to see what my stuff is worth that I would be changing out.

I have 33 gallon rimless cube 20x20x20 drilled with overflow, 25 gallon rimless cube sump 16x16x16, and stand.

Just looking because if I do change tanks, I can't have this stuff sitting around and was wondering if it has value or I would just have to practically give it away. Again, I do not have another tank yet and am. It selling this stuff for a while. Just putting feelers out.

Thanks,

Nick

Last edited:
Whats the brand of the tank, that question matters, and a detailed inventory with specs of the equipment as well as approximate age, and you'll probably get really fair current market value feedback.
You have a nice setup, there is money there, just fill in the info gaps.

Whats the brand of the tank, that question matters, and a detailed inventory with specs of the equipment as well as approximate age, and you'll probably get really fair current market value feedback.
You have a nice setup, there is money there, just fill in the info gaps.

Oh sorry. The tanks are both Aquamaxx Low Iron rimless. The stand is an open top marineland stand that I mounted a door to the fully open backside and made it the front and painted white. I also added crown molding along the top and bottom. I would also not need the skimmer, which is bubble magus NAC 3.5. The equipment is about 8 months old.

I'm just sick of dealing with the sump and it's difficult to maintain it. I should've used more flexible plumbing instead of pvc. I want to change to an innovative marine 30L and keep things more simple.

Ok I will be selling soon. I got wife approval for the 30L, so I just gotta set up quarantine tank and dismantle this system and clean it all up.

What do I need to do to post in marketplace now?

There was a recent rule change. Now you need to be a paid member to post items for sale. Membership is $20 a year and you can use pay pal to join if you choose.

Back