Free Looking for possible easy coral (Donated)

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
So not that I'm really into reaching out for free goods but it's for a good cause here. A close friend of mine was involved in a terrible car accident 2 years ago that left him paralyzed from the waist down. His therapists recommended maybe get an aquarium to help with his spirits and to keep a positive outlook on life. I brought him a 29 gallon biocube on Sunday complete with live rock, 2 cinnamon clowns that I've had for years, about 6-7 bta's, some cabbage leather and some GSP. AI Prime gen 1 light, Tunze Dc9004 skimmer and trigger systems 5 gallon ato with sicce pump. If you feel like donating any easy to keep corals please PM me.

Thanks in advance,

BiGGie

Some pics from him earlier today. He's also a member here and I'll help him tomorrow with an introduction @IaMGucci

teabaggins.JPG

Hi Paul,

If he’s interested, I have a complimentary zoa pack to fill his tank. I’m located in Quincy. Pack includes

1. Nirvana
2. CC Pinapple Express
3. Halle Berry
4. Utter Chaos
5. Yodas

I can give a kenya tree and a green toadstool and maybe a chunk of purple polyps if I can get one out. I’m in Ashland, might be far just pm if you would like them, I could also give an aurora goby with pistol if it helps.

So not that I'm really into reaching out for free goods but it's for a good cause here. A close friend of mine was involved in a terrible car accident 2 years ago that left him paralyzed from the waist down. His therapists recommended maybe get an aquarium to help with his spirits and to keep a positive outlook on life. I brought him a 29 gallon biocube on Sunday complete with live rock, 2 cinnamon clowns that I've had for years, about 6-7 bta's, some cabbage leather and some GSP. AI Prime gen 1 light, Tunze Dc9004 skimmer and trigger systems 5 gallon ato with sicce pump. If you feel like donating any easy to keep corals please PM me.

Thanks in advance,

BiGGie
Got some cool stuff. Gorgs. Two diff kinds. Dunks and lots of nems. Branching gsp. Hit me up ill drop off. Text 6032620844

Thanks to all that have responded, my cell service is spotty with the storm and lost power at 3:11am. Thankfully I was able to see get a generator this morning and tanks have been heating up since ,10am. I'll reach out to all of you soon.

Much Appreciative,

BiGGie

I have some GSP, green palys, kenya tree, and will be fragging a pretty massive leather this weekend. Happy to share all and would also include an RBTA! I do not have easy access to a car and am in downtown Boston.

Back