WTB Looking to Buy 3-5 Sexy Shrimp - Any Leads?

ChrisPchef

BRS Member
Good evening everyone,

I'm currently on the lookout for 3-5 sexy shrimp to add to my aquarium, and I was wondering if anyone has come across them at their local fish stores recently. If you happen to have any leads or information about where I might find them, I would greatly appreciate it.

In the off chance that someone out there has some sexy shrimp for sale, I'm definitely interested! Please feel free to reach out to me with any details and pricing.

Thanks in advance for your help! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Chris

Good evening everyone,

I'm currently on the lookout for 3-5 sexy shrimp to add to my aquarium, and I was wondering if anyone has come across them at their local fish stores recently. If you happen to have any leads or information about where I might find them, I would greatly appreciate it.

In the off chance that someone out there has some sexy shrimp for sale, I'm definitely interested! Please feel free to reach out to me with any details and pricing.

Thanks in advance for your help! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Chris
Hi text Frank https://bostonreefers.org/forums/index.php?members/frank180reef.592/

He’s getting shrimp

Thank you for all the responses! A local BRS member reached out to me and I’m going to meet up with him. I appreciate your time, thanks again.
Chris

Back