Loose lips sink ships

Scuba_Dave

Non-member
So we were talking in the driveway after the tank move & Greg mentioned the deal I got on the 6100 Tunze. I agreed and said "Yeah $500 was a good price"

Wife says you paid how much???:eek:

Actually I was the one that said the price. She was with me when I picked them up, but stayed in the car
As soon as I said it, I shot a sideways glance at her....ooops

Scuba_Dave said:
Actually I was the one that said the price. She was with me when I picked them up, but stayed in the car
As soon as I said it, I shot a sideways glance at her....ooops

Doh!!

It definately went over like a ton of bricks :rolleyes: I did make a strong effort to save Dave but the damage was done.

i would keep away for a couple days to be on the safe side lol :p
so it sounds like the tank move was sucesfull?
Good luck to you
Duds

First the monster tank and now this. Geez Dave, you better double down on the honey-do list and get back on her good side.

Tank move was great, took maybe 10 minutes to slide it into place

I'm working on getting the area cleaned out & staked off for the foundation to be dug out & poured. It will be nice to get that done.
I spent all day clearing out the area, putting up a silt fence, pu hay bales & staking them in.

Supposed to start Monday

Kevin McG said:
Greg should know better :)
Unlike Dave, Greg usually keeps me in the loop with this stuff! I just take his word for it when he tells me it is a good deal. Can't complain because I have my own reef tank now. Dave just needs to get his wife a tank of her own that she can fill with what she wants.

Mrs. Delta said:
Dave just needs to get his wife a tank of her own that she can fill with what she wants.

I totally agree. I'm much happier when Mauro keeps me in the loop and I have my own tank to share the guilt :D

There isn't much better than sitting with a sleeping baby while staring at the reef tank. Both are very theraputic. She needs her own tank with her stuff in it to do this! Better hurry up, Dave!

Doh! You know we women do the same thing with clothing/shoes/handbags though, right???

We'll buy something, and either tell you it was on sale, or (even better) - bring it home, quickly rip the tags off & hide the bag, then put the clothes right in the closet & when you ask if it's new, we say... "what, this old thing???"

i had the OK from my girlfriend to buy new lighting until i made the mistake of mentioning wattage. needless to say, no new lighting for me.

Back