Love The Reef

charged45

Non-member
I wanted to share a positive experience dealing with Archit at Love The Reef. He was very helpful and responded quickly to all my questions. He even helped me out w/a larger QT tank for a Tang I had purchased elsewhere. His knowledge of the Hobby and the his willingness to go the "Extra Mile" to help his customers is something worth mentioning. He is very competitive on all his items and I look forward to dealing w/Archit in the future.

Thank you very much Bill, I appreciate the kind words. :)

Do not hesitate to email/call me if you have any questions, concerns or need any help. Always more than happy to help!!

Best,

- Archit

I ran out of my Red Sea Alk reagent last week and was calling around to locate the refill locally. Called up Archit, who answered the call during a work meeting. Thirty minutes later he called me back when he was out the meeting to ensure that all my questions were answered. A++ customer service.

Grabbed some Red Sea Coral Pro Salt from Archit today. Not only did he offer an AMAZING price but brought it to work with him so we could meet up during the day.
Thanks so much again and hope it did not disrupt your day :)

Thanks Mike, Matt! (Matt, I apologize -- I didn't see that you left a review until just now!)

I'm glad I could help! :) And it was no trouble at all. If you ever need anything else, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to make similar arrangements again.

Thanks,

- Archit

Back