Love The Reef

RiverRat

Non-member
Hi All,
I wanted to post some more feedback about Archit and Love The Reef.

I have purchased several more pieces of coral from Archit (some in person and some on eBay) and I wanted to say that everything was happy and healthy as usual. I continue to be impressed and will undoubtedly purchase more corals in the future.

More importantly, I wanted say without hesitation that Archit is always willing to go above and beyond. A few months ago I mentioned I was interested in purchasing an LED light for my display (this plan was to be implemented several months down the road). I actually sent Archit a drawing of my display with all the measurements on it (I made it in paint) and he got back to me very quickly (as he always does).
Archit provided me with information on many types of lights (going into more detail than I ever would have imagined), answered all my questions with incredible patience and kindness, and showed complete interest in the successful future of my display.

The day came to buy my light (much sooner than expected due to a VHO tragedy ). I went back and forth with Archit, who took the time to help me find the best light at the best price (Archit ended up finding a light that I hadn’t seen and saved me quite a bit of money). He ordered my new light (Pacific Sun Hyperion S) and even got in contact with Yorgos from Imagine An Ocean (U.S distributer of Pacific Sun and aquarium/reef/pond service provider - more on him in a separate feedback post) to hook me up with a temporary light until my order came in.

And yes….I love the light

If you have been to or dealt with Archit and Love The Reef already, then you know what I am talking about. Excellent corals, and customer service that always goes above and beyond.
If you haven’t been to Love The Reef yet…..what are you waiting for? You will not regret hit. Set up an appointment.

Thanks for reading

Thanks Adam! Bill! :)

I truly appreciate the kind words and always more than happy to help :)

Thanks,

Archit

Back