Lovely Pets in Quincy MA

vinny

BRS Member
Just wanted to know what you guys think of this place they have a nice selection of coral but a little bit high on price not to bad.The other one that I have not ben in for a long time is Little Shop of Pets in NH is this place still around and then theirs one more in Everett Ma but i forgot the name it was a small store with high prices.

Lovely pets is a decent shop, but other than fish, their prices are a little on the high side. LR 8.99 to 14.99/lb. The 14.99 stuff was florida rock, so its heavy, but to be fair, there were a lot of zoos, palythoa,etc on them. I've never bought any fish from them, so I can't speak as to their health, but I have bought some cleanup critters and a bunch of dry rock from them, as well as a bulkhead or two.

They are where my original LR came from (T accessible shops are nice)

RichConley said:
Lovely pets is a decent shop, but other than fish, their prices are a little on the high side. LR 8.99 to 14.99/lb. The 14.99 stuff was florida rock, so its heavy, but to be fair, there were a lot of zoos, palythoa,etc on them. I've never bought any fish from them, so I can't speak as to their health, but I have bought some cleanup critters and a bunch of dry rock from them, as well as a bulkhead or two.

They are where my original LR came from (T accessible shops are nice)

How do you get there on the T?

There is a stop right of off the red line - Quincy center for the T
Lovely Pets is located just opposite the Parking Garage - between the garage & railroad lines.
The door to enter faces Boston, not the garage

Scuba_Dave said:
There is a stop right of off the red line - Quincy center for the T
Lovely Pets is located just opposite the Parking Garage - between the garage & railroad lines.
The door to enter faces Boston, not the garage

If you get off the T stop, walk out the front and take a right. There is a little beaten down path that runs parallel to the fence. Walk along that, then cross the street. Lovely pets is pretty much right in front of you, and almost under the parkign garage.

Back