lovely pets

jefstathiou

Non-member
Dropped into Lovely Pets this morning for the second time. I live in Boston and they undoubtedly have the finest customer service in the immediate area! Steve (I believe he is the owner) and a female associate were extremely knowledgeable and caring. They obviously care about their customer relations and ask all the right questions to make sure that what you are buying matches your set up, skill set, etc. Unlike my experience in other shops in the immediate Boston vicinity, I really felt as though they care about my business. As an added bonus, their prices are great for a LFS. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Last edited by a moderator:
They are great... They have always helped me... They do ask the right questions and always have a smile on their face... Can't see my self going some where else for my SW needs....

Ok I was so happy to start this new hobby and found this place to be close to Boston and decided to go find a new complete setup. I got there and was met by the owner and he seemed really nice. He sold me a complete setup (rimless tank, stand, sump, return pump, etc...). He told me he'd knock the price down since I was buying a complete setup so I was even more happy. So far so good. I returned with an SUV to pickup all that I purchased and realize the stand had some cracks and asked for another. He said he didn't have any and wasn't sure he'd be getting anymore. I was thinking maybe he'd take a little off the price or offer something, but nothing. So I decided to repair it myself and just move forward. I came home and set everything up. I really liked it and the journey began. Well a few weeks later I decided to see if I got a good deal as others stated I paid way to much. And to my amazement I paid almost almost double then I should of. I checked multiple locations. I guess since non of these items had prices on them he could make his own prices. On top of it me telling him I was new to the hobby he'd take more advantage. Now since I've been in this hobby I've directed many individuals that I introduced to this hobby to never give him business!!!! It's a shame since the older brunette lady that works there is so nice. But I now know to do my homework on pricing. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind spending a few dollars more to LFS's but when they're completely taking advantage that's just wrong!

Removed.

VE threads are only for the discussion of a specific store in question. Refering to other stores in a given thread is not allowed. If you have feedback about another store put in a thread about that store only.

John K BRS moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Back