~~ LTR Promos -- 8-6-15 to 8-9-15 ~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Instead of doing just acros, I figured we'll just do a whole bunch of specials :)

------------

- 40% off All Acros!

- All in-stock Rose/Rainbow bubbletip anemones, $50 ea (normally $75-$100 ea)!! (except for super bright yellow ones)

- All in-stock inverts, 25% off!

- All fish, 15% off!

------------

Thanks! :)

- Archit

You have any bipartus wrasses in?

We do not .. sorry!

Last batch was a very very good batch and was from Quality Marine (for those of you that aren't familiar, Quality Marine is regarded as one of the best, if not the best supplier for fish in the industry); so I'll try to restrict my Bi-partitus wrasses from them only. I'm planning another order with them in the next week or two. While they are considered to be the best, their prices are considerably higher than my other suppliers -- so I try to restrict myself to get stuff from them once every month or month and a half.

Thanks,

- Archit

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Sounds like a good sale. What kind of acros do you have, and what's the shipping to Rhode Island? Do you have any ricordia mushrooms?

Sounds like a good sale. What kind of acros do you have, and what's the shipping to Rhode Island? Do you have any ricordia mushrooms?

I'm still learning my acros so I couldn't tell you the exact species at the moment unfortunately :( Lots of millies and SSCs though :)

We'll also be doing fresh cut frags of some of our prime acros because they're growing crazy.

And yes, we do have a few ricordeas left :)

Thanks,

- Archit

Ah, and shipping is usually around $25 for a 8x8x8 box via FedEx Priority Overnight :) So if you're just getting frags, we can fit quite a few of those in there.

Can I swing by Thursday

Absolutely! :)

We'll have some different promos for next week though. If you'd like to buy something that you know we have, you're welcome to pre-buy it at the sale price and pick it up on Thursday. **

** Except for fish .. we've learned our lesson the hard way after holding on to some fish for over 2 months :)

Thanks!

- Archit

Last edited:
Ah, and shipping is usually around $25 for a 8x8x8 box via FedEx Priority Overnight :) So if you're just getting frags, we can fit quite a few of those in there.

Nice to know you ship and that is a great price you need to post photos of your SPS and Acros ;-)

Back