Lumen Arc Reflector GB

Lumenarcs

I participated in the group but about 6 months ago organized by Ray at Everything reef. My $0.02 worth - these things are everything they are hyped to be. Expensive yes - but you get a noticeable more bang for the buck if you will out of your SE mogul MH. I bought 3 A3 minis for my 125 gallon for use with my 175W MH. I recently picked up 2 more used A3 full size from Liam for use on my frag tank.

hey Don or Rob,

Do either of you have a link with physical dimensions on the luminarc reflectors? Particularly the "mini's".

I may want to go in on this but I need to figure out if I can fit the reflectors.

thanks

John K

Edit, duh, everything reef has the measurements. I'll follow this, the mini seems like it would be a squeeze but it would probabally work for me. If so I'd be up for 2 mini's.

jk

Last edited by a moderator:
John,

Pacificgardensupply.com is the supplier and has all the info.

http://www.pacificgardensupply.com/proddetail.asp?prod=LA3

The mini fits 18" wide tanks. You need a 24" wide tank to fit the A3.

You are welsome to stop by and see them for yourself if you wish. LMK.

Also I recommend getting the glass, it's another $10 but keeps the polished surface clean. I did not opt for the glass and splashing from jumpers, etc. means I need to clean the reflectors periodically.

thks,

unfortunately after some measuring, I don't think I can fit the mini's, but I'm considering making a new hood so I may still be in. I'll keep an eye on this thread / keep you posted on weather I'm in or out. Consider me out, but I may come back in :)

jk

thks,

unfortunately after some measuring, I don't think I can fit the mini's, but I'm considering making a new hood so I may still be in. I'll keep an eye on this thread / keep you posted on weather I'm in or out. Consider me out, but I may come back in :)

jk

Yeah, i knew that after i read your first reply. simply put, i can tell by your initial :D

Looks like there may be some interest in this.:) I'll get back with a price as soon as I can, thanks. Any one else want in?

It looks like quantity is going to be a big factor in this. So far, this is what I have come up with.

5 or more-$120 ea
11-15 for $115 ea
15 or more for-$105 ea!

This is with free shipping to my house. So far we have 6 definates and 6 possibles. Any one else interested? $105 is a great price on these.

These will include the adjustable mounting brackets to center the bulb in the reflector. I will also suggest getting the protective glass sheild as jacqur stated. It's much easier to wipe the glass clean every so often than to clean the inside of reflector.;)

Back