MacroRock store

Bao

Non-member
Hello everyone,

I have a friend that has a big tank. He would like to select and buy some nice big piece of rock. So he would like to actually drive to the MacroRock store and cherry pick some. Does MacroRock has an actual store where you can walk in and buy rock from him?
If he does, does anyone happen to know his office hour?

Thanks,
Bao

I asked marc that a few years ago too. They didnt have a store front at the time but im sure if you call them they could work something out.

He is VERY easy to work with. While LFS get 90% of my business because I believe in buying local, all my sand and rock comes from him.

The last 100$ order of rock I got from him included pillar pieces that would have been priced over that amount each due to size and overall structure.

Give him a call. Worth every penny.

Thanks for the replies. We will call and see if he would let us come by and pick out the rocks.

I hope that works out. That said, last I heard most of Marc's current buisness runs out of florida so the walk in might involve a 1200 mile drive :(

Call or e-mail him and see what he says. He's a great guy and IME totally trustworthy, but you might need to have him do the picking for you unless you are looking for an excuse for a roadtrip :)

Back