Magnesium purchasers - please give Pat another dollar

Greg Hiller

BRS Moderator
Staff member
BRS Member
In a round about way I found out that the company that sold us the magnesium chloride made a mistake on the billing and they are looking for about another $1 per bag. I know, it was their mistake, and we've already got the stuff :D :p , but I would kind of like to keep this company friends of the BRS and friends of reef keepers in general. Patrick has agreed to pay the bill ~$75. We ordered a total of 80 bags, so they really cost about one dollar more for each bag.

When one organizes a group buy not always do things work out perfectly. For all those who like a clear concience, when you see Patrick please give him an extra dollar.

Yea what they said!
I'd hate to use pay-pal for four bucks!

And thanks again!
Marc

Thanks guys:eek:. I felt like a sleeze bag asking for more money...so I let Greg do it for me:p

I'm not sure if I'll be at the next meeting, it's my sons 4th bday and I think the party will be that day (1/28 right?)

If I can't make it, I'll have someone grab it for me. Maybe I'll ask Casey.

PHreef said:
Thanks guys:eek:. I felt like a sleeze bag asking for more money...so I let Greg do it for me:p

I'm not sure if I'll be at the next meeting, it's my sons 4th bday and I think the party will be that day (1/28 right?)

Don't feel like that at all! There is no way you should get stiffed with the extra $75.........

clamm said:
merk, me you and kevin all live pretty close so ill get your bag for you.

Casey are you heading over patrick's? I was going to head over there tomorrow some time if you don't

PHreef said:

There is no need to feel bad you did a great job putting this together.
LMK how you would like to get paid and its as good as done.

Thanks
Greg

Patrick - you should in no way feel bad about collecting this money. I will pay you or someone you designate to collect at the meeting, or I can paypal you the $3. Just let me know.

Daire

It looks like I will make the meeting after all. The party was planned for another day. So if you pick up mag at my house you can pay then, or catch up with me at the meeting. If we can't hook up somehow I would appreciate if you could use Paypal. (to account: BRSmagbuy (at) yahoo (dot) com)

Thanks for the pep talk everyone! And I appreciate the kind words.

Back