Equiptment

Coral

Donations notification can be sent to:

[email protected]

In the E-mail List:
Your Name: Joe BRSmember
Username: Joeforumuser
Item donated: Joe's screaming green tree
Photo of the item: Photo of Joe's screaming green tree (it would be helpful if the photos name was the name of the item)

Donation Pickup or Delivery
Once you notify us of what you will be donating via email someone will contact you to see if you
will be delivering the items to the meeting or need to arrange to have the item picked up. We will have some
volunteers to meet people if they cannot make the Auction meeting.

Food
Pizza (Free!) will be served.

Livestock Donations:

It's time to dig into your frag collection and find the unusual stuff that will generate a lot of interest at auction. Corals, fish, or invertebrates will all be accepted, but please make sure what you donate is something that there will be a market for. Large, non-reef-safe fish, or invertebrates might not sell well.

Equipment Donations:
New or used reef equipment will be accepted. We are going to keep it to equipment for the hobby though...don't bring in your old TV or computer, etc. Also, if possible please try to clean up the equipment to make it presentable, and make sure you supply accurate information about the equipment (eg. needs new pump, runs fine, tank leaks but...).

We will have a station available for Paypal payments as we did at the last auction.

Free admission

Bidding paddles cost - Free to members, $10 for non-members (for another $10, you can become a member!)

1 bidding paddle per couple/family please

*More info to follow*

This should be a very exciting and fun event. I hope you all can make it

Last edited:

Ok time to beat a dead horse. But I move to make an exception for the McBrides :D

Ok time to beat a dead horse. But I move to make an exception for the McBrides :D

Jay and Libby temporarily become separate families just once a year for the auction :D For anybody that hasn't been to an auction if Jay and Libby gets going it's pretty darn entertaining :p

There going to be a page with pictures and a list of things donated so far so we have an idea of what gonna be there?

There going to be a page with pictures and a list of things donated so far so we have an idea of what gonna be there?

Yes it is in the works they will be blogs so they will update on the home page as things are added.

Didn't James get involved last year too Jay? Maybe you'll have 2 of your children out-bidding you this time :p

I can't wait for this years auction :D. I always come out with some awesome stuff.

I'm gonna start fragging some things this weekend and will hopefully get some pictures up.

If needed I have a bunch of 18"l x 16"w x 10.5"d styro foam boxes that anyone is welcomed to take all are in perfect condition with lids. I am unsure if I can attend this due to family commitments. I have at least 8 of them.

If needed I have a bunch of 18"l x 16"w x 10.5"d styro foam boxes that anyone is welcomed to take all are in perfect condition with lids. I am unsure if I can attend this due to family commitments. I have at least 8 of them.

That would be awesome... If we need extra we'll bug you :p

I've started to post some of the items being donated... Click on the "BLOG" button at the top of the page and be sure to check out the comments for more items!!!

Monthly meeting in Framingham area again???? What happened to moving it a little further North sometimes, any future plans?

Monthly meeting in Framingham area again???? What happened to moving it a little further North sometimes, any future plans?
As this is the Auction it only makes sens to make it a central location for all

But take look at the schedule you will see they are moved around pretty even as well as alternated on Saturday and Sunday. With April and June being north
it is 2 in each area over the 6 month period, over the year it all evens out.

Official meeting thread
http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?106409

Also when you go to a meeting make sure to sign in this will allow us to better cater to the member who actually attend the meeting.

Last edited:
I just sent in a bunch of photos and decriptions of the 1st round of stuff I will be donating. Everything is tank-raised of course, included Elegance coral frag, red Lobo, the Aquamarine Jewel acro, some nice torts, a red and green Favia speciosa. Nice stuff! Most not easy to come by.

Don't miss out!!

Get yourself to the auction!!

Back