March 2011 Auction

my favorite comments:
"Sold to the lady with a baby"...that was funny every time!
and
"Hey guys, I just bought a frog pond!" - Hannalore's sister
"WTF, did we just buy?"

As if I didnt have enough stuff hanging out on my sandbed waiting to move onto the new tank, I come home with 12 more... great auction all. I should have taken my paddle away from hannalores sister a lot earlier than I did...

...Skeeter...

Sounds like you'll need another upgrade pretty soon. But hey, you've got a frog pond to put all your corals in :rolleyes::p

Matt always has a hat on and usually has his cross necklace on and he usually gets slapped by me at least once per meeting too, so just ask me who he is and I'll go slap him for you! LOL

And Sorry Scotty, You can order one from his website or maybe if I get bored I'll bring it over and try it out on your tank. :)

I didn't even deserve it this time!

Yeah it was our first auction, we were very happy with everything we brought home, defiantly got some great deals, and had a lot of fun....Letting Cassandra Bid for us was a better situation than her sitting around and being bored. I think she enjoyed her self way to much, cause shes planning her tank. Jordan and I are building her one for her Graduation present, so it gives us till May to do it right.

Yeah true, she seemed to be having a good time bidding. Guess we have another addict in the hobby. What size tank are you 2 getting her?

Back