Mauro's 180 gal tank

Do I hear "upgrade" ??????

Not upgrade.... think expansion......

Tank in the bedroom is next:rolleyes:

Then a nano in the master bath where the rubber tree is:eek:

Than a 29 in the kitchen or maybe the dining area. ;)

Then I'll be ready to enclose the porch and set up a mega tank inspired by reefkeeper2. :cool:

Then I'll be ready to enclose the porch and set up a mega tank inspired by reefkeeper2. :cool:

At that point you will have to charge admission to cover the electric bill

Then I'll be ready to enclose the porch and set up a mega tank inspired by reefkeeper2.

Go with the 29 in the kitchen, the main tank is already in the dinning area kinda :p

Im drooling! Mauro, your tank is really filling out! I should stop looking in the photography forum, I may be tempted to purchase a 5g and fill it with rocks, sand and salt :rolleyes:

looking good Mauro
although it is still 100% beter in person
the colors of some of these corals are insane in person :eek:

This is a real nice tank, I think the size is perfect. Can I ask where you got it and about what price range, again nice tank.

WOW! Has that changed so much since I last saw it! You really don't have much room left:eek:....Me thinks it's time to stop on in for some meatballs soon:D:p

This is a real nice tank, I think the size is perfect. Can I ask where you got it and about what price range, again nice tank.

I got it used for $450 with the stand from a member in NH. It's a 180gal AGA reef ready tank.

Back