May 17th BBQ and Fishgoo party at DiBenedetto's Brockton!

maurod

Non-member
We figure May 17th is close enough to the 2 year anniversary of our reef tank and want to celebrate with y'all.

Time: 2pm until ?

We will be supplying NY Style Italian Sausage, Burgers, Dogs and softdrinks.
Everything else, including beer will be byo.

Feel free to start the fishgoo ingredient thread below.
Also a pm rvsp would be super.

Frag swapping is welcome :D

M.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbies are welcome!!! Please don't think of this as being for only certain folk!
:)

here is the list that we pretty much use most times

Shrimp Dawn
Squid
Fish, Tilapia, SW fish
Clams Dawn
Mussells
Nori Dawn
Garlic Dawn
Oysters
Periwinkles
Fish roe
Sea urchin roe
Sea Green Vitamin supplements - various brands, powdered, from Whole Foods market
Echinacea capsules
Skins of colorful vegetables and fruits
Various pigment complexes of carotenoids
Antioxidants from Whole Foods market
Golden pearls
VibraGro
Cyclop-Eeze
Mysis shrimp Dawn
Brine shrimp
Baby brine shrimp( debrined) Dawn
Krill
Ocean plankton
Powdered marine flake Dawn
Phytoplankton
Selcon

Mauro- The Tiltons will be there!!! Depending how many people sign up, maybe I'll flex some BBQ muscle and bring pulled pork and fixin's to make pulled pork sandwiches...... As we don't have that much to contribute to the fish goo party, hopefully y'all can overlook that and focus instead on the people goo we'll be bringing!! I'll check in later in the week to get a head count. -Danny

I'll come with Brine Shrimp and Krill and the fiance, but only two of those get to go into the fish goo... :)

Jen and I can bring a small package of silver sides that ended up being to big for our critters to eat unless they are cut up (yes I am to lazy to do that;p when I can feed them Mysis)

Mauro- The Tiltons will be there!!! Depending how many people sign up, maybe I'll flex some BBQ muscle and bring pulled pork and fixin's to make pulled pork sandwiches......

Pulled pork is always a good treat. YUM!!!!!!! Anything you bring will be greatly appreciated and enjoyed. We'll have burgers and dogs too so don't feel like you have to bring a ton. We are thrilled so many folks are coming to make some goo :D

Pulled pork is always a good treat. YUM!!!!!!! Anything you bring will be greatly appreciated and enjoyed. We'll have burgers and dogs too so don't feel like you have to bring a ton. We are thrilled so many folks are coming to make some goo :D

Danny!!
Bring a ton, bring a ton!!! :p :p

Actually, I need to come up with some veggie choices for this thing...

M.

Woohoo! Here's the updated Goo List:

Shrimp - Dawn
Squid
Fish, Tilapia, SW fish - mauro&sue
Clams - Dawn
Mussells
Nori - Dawn
Garlic - Dawn
Oysters
Periwinkles
Fish roe
Sea urchin roe
Sea Green Vitamin supplements - various brands, powdered, from Whole Foods market
Echinacea capsules
Skins of colorful vegetables and fruits - mauro&sue
Various pigment complexes of carotenoids
Antioxidants from Whole Foods market
Golden pearls
VibraGro
Cyclop-Eeze - BMAC
Mysis shrimp - Dawn
Brine shrimp - Clurin
Baby brine shrimp( debrined) - Dawn
Krill - Clurin
Ocean plankton
Powdered marine flake - Dawn
Phytoplankton
Selcon
Silversides - Miller

Mauro- I'll bring pulled pork, rolls, and coleslaw to make traditional sandwiches! We'll be there early afternoon....... I'll bring the pork butts whole and pull them there so they're hot and juicy!! How many people you expecting?

-Danny

Back