Meeting at MACNA

marco67

Smart is.. a box of rocks
BRS Member
Looking forward to MACNA social activity ! ?

Stop by the booth (right across from the main entrance 4xbooth w/ Aquactinics)

Seeing as theres no thread and no real good way to coordinate meeting times and "Beer Buddie" requests.
I'll be bringing a grease board that can be used as a message board so feelfree to stop in, say hello and scribble some useful (or useless) info.

See ya there.

Don't worry Joe,
I have it and I'll add it right on top. Just in case anyone/ everyone else needs to call him too ;)

Sweet. So after the auction we all meet at the Marco booth and try to figure out how to get all those 180 gallon tanks we just won back to MA. :)

Sweet. So after the auction we all meet at the Marco booth and try to figure out how to get all those 180 gallon tanks we just won back to MA. :)

:)
The only thing left at the MARCO booth after the raffle with be some dust and a few Harpoon tops ;)

I'll have my minivan there, FWIW. Hoping to get vendors to donate a bunch of stuff for our Oct. auction. I cannot tell you how much I'm looking forward to the drive. :rolleyes:

Well, I couldn't find Marc's board.....I'm in 809 at the Raddison FWIW. WiFi seems to be working okay!! :)

Back