Ann. Member Club Zoom Meeting March 3, 2024 7:30PM GUEST: Alex Gawura

Added to Calendar: 03-03-24

Cpage101

Current BRS Vice President
Officer
BRS Member
Well its time to announce our next club member meeting on March 3, 2024. Zoom link will be sent out to paid members via email just like last month and posted on this post also. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and having some more good conversations.

Use the registration RSVP above to confirm.
Raffle at the end of the meeting for Paid Members
Rules:
Must be present for the whole zoom meeting
Must be a paid Members to participate in the raffle
Not a paid member, Click Here for Membership

1707680526743.png

Alex G grew up in the Metro Detroit area and He has been keeping aquariums since the early 1990s. He currently has a YouTube channel Alex G's Aquariums. Where he has been tracking his amazing 3 year build a DIY 2,100 gallon fish room and his newly finished 4200 gallon display.

BRSABC Reagents February Meeting (2).png

Check out his channel here

Instagram;

See you all in March!
BRS Officers

Added to calendar of events which can be found here: Click Here for Calendar

Please RSVP above, we're looking into the possibility of live streaming zoom meetings live going forward on our Boston Reefers Society YouTube Channel just need to figure out the OBS and Zoom integrations with YT.

Last edited:
We will be trying something new by simultaneously livestreaming this to Youtube. You will only be able to view so if you wish to participate in the Zoom meeting and ask question sign up to become a member today Click Here for Membership.

We will raffle off (1) BRS heavy weight hoody in either light grey or dark gray in your size.

Use the registration above to confirm.
Raffle at the end of the meeting for Paid Members
Rules:
Must be present for the whole zoom meeting
Must be a paid Members to participate in the raffle
Not a paid member, Click Here for Membership

This will be shipped to paid members address.

IMG_4056.jpeg

Bump. as a reminder we will be simultaneously livestreaming this to Youtube. You will only be able to view so if you wish to participate in the Zoom meeting and ask question sign up to become a member today Click Here for Membership.

Last edited:
I didn’t get an email and the post above says registration is closed. Is it too late to register?

Nevermind, found the email, it snuck into my junk folder.

Last edited:
All I am trying to get the RSVP unlocked as the date noted to be RSVP by todays date. Members planning on attending shoot me PM in the meantime.

Back