Member Seapets

jpg

Reef obssesive
Seller beware .

This person contacted me on 4/25 about purchasing a skimmer for $50 . He was suppose to pick it up that weekend and the night before messaged me he couldn’t because he didn’t have the money at that moment .

I didn’t reply to his cancellation right away and he started sending me frantic messages asking me to hold it and he would give me an extra $5 to sell it to him still . So after my gut feeling to ignore this person I said I would and made plans for him to pick it up today in a few hours at a job Im working closer to where they live . They just messaged me again saying they got one for $25 else where .

Should have stuck to my guy feeling they were wasting my time .

Beware people.

Seller beware .

This person contacted me on 4/25 about purchasing a skimmer for $50 . He was suppose to pick it up that weekend and the night before messaged me he couldn’t because he didn’t have the money at that moment .

I didn’t reply to his cancellation right away and he started sending me frantic messages asking me to hold it and he would give me an extra $5 to sell it to him still . So after my gut feeling to ignore this person I said I would and made plans for him to pick it up today in a few hours at a job Im working closer to where they live . They just messaged me again saying they got one for $25 else where .

Beware people.

Listen, I warned you before picking Even picking it up usually people don’t even show up I’m being honest so I text you and I let you know that I got one for 25 bucks and I apologize to you

Seller beware .

Beware people.

Beware of what!!!! that I got a Protein Skimmer for $25 dollars that at least is not missing any parts

Listen, I warned you before picking Even picking it up usually people don’t even show up I’m being honest so I text you and I let you know that I got one for 25 bucks and I apologize to you

But you didn’t even text me back, so who looks bad me or you

Seller beware .

Beware people.

And I only told you to hold the Protein Skimmer either way no one would buy it because it was missing parts. And yes, I was gonna get it from you, but I found something for 25 bucks that has all the parts, so what kind of beware warning are you sending?

Yea so here is the initial conversation . Pretty sure in there it says “ I will take it “ and my address and phone number was given out . Then all the rambling txt messages and me going against me gut feeling trusting this guy .

The skimmer is not missing any parts but the little drain nozzle is broken off ( no one uses anyway ) .

Yea you warned me hours before we were suppose to meet . None the less your not trustworthy or reliable and obviously have a screw loose . I wouldn’t sell you a paper clip at this point .

Attachments

• IMG_9505.png
    IMG_9505.png
    130.1 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_9506.png
    IMG_9506.png
    131.6 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_9507.jpeg
    IMG_9507.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 100
I’m going to chime in before this gets out of hand.

@Seapets , I know this post might upset you, but it’s not against the rules. It’s the purpose of this forum. They’re not calling you names or spreading lies. They’re just letting other people know that you flaked on him, and you might flake on others. That’s fair. That’s not against the rules. You can provide your side of the story if you wish, but don’t spam the forum and start calling people names.

@jpg , I removed some of the photos you posted because they had his phone number. That’s not okay. Even if you had a bad interaction, let’s be respectful and not give out member’s personal information (that’s not a suggestion, that’s a forum rule).

I’m going to chime in before this gets out of hand.

@Seapets , I know this post might upset you, but it’s not against the rules. It’s the purpose of this forum. They’re not calling you names or spreading lies. They’re just letting other people know that you flaked on him, and you might flake on others. That’s fair. That’s not against the rules. You can provide your side of the story if you wish, but don’t spam the forum and start calling people names.

@jpg , I removed some of the photos you posted because they had his phone number. That’s not okay. Even if you had a bad interaction, let’s be respectful and not give out member’s personal information (that’s not a suggestion, that’s a forum rule).

I understand that. The seller never replied back. All I said I’m sorry The deal is not going down. I got some cheaper with all the parts.

So the seller never returned his reply, or text me back, because usually the seller would say oh no problem no worries in general, but the seller did not reply which is OK. what I care. It is what he put here on BRS beware!!!!!

Last edited:
Yea so here is the initial conversation . Pretty sure in there it says “ I will take it “ and my address and phone number was given out . Then all the rambling txt messages and me going against me gut feeling trusting this guy .

The skimmer is not missing any parts but the little drain nozzle is broken off ( no one uses anyway ) .

If I had a loose screw, I would never text you back on your cell phone. At least I was responsible enough and it wasn’t ours before the meat. It was a Night before.
Yea you warned me hours before we were suppose to meet . None the less you’re not trustworthy or reliable and obviously have a screw loose . I wouldn’t sell you a paper clip at this point .

Back