Milwaukee Instruments

MikeG

Non-member
Have been having an issue with the solenoid on my CO2 regulator for a while and contacted Milwaukee a month or two ago. They had given me some procedures to try to clean out the needle valve as well as a write up on how to properly set the pressure on the regulator(which was how I had set it up anyway, they metioned too much back pressure when adjusting the regulator can give issues with the needle valve as well.). I ended up taking it apart and cleaning all the internals and it worked perfectly for a couple weeks but then the bubble rate would slow and stop within 15-20 minutes of setting it. The origional problem was that the solenoid was not closing when the power was cut which was odd as these are default closed solenoids.

I sent them another e-mail yesterday to buy a replacement and they again sent the cleaning instructions. I told them I had already tried that and got a response that they were sending me a replacement solenoid free of charge. Nice to have a company that still has great customer service and stands behind their product (this was not a warranty claim).

Last edited:
Are you referring to the solenoid or the regulator? The pressure is set by the pressure regulator not by the solenoid. My experience with them is also being very helpful.

Jim

Back