Missed It!!

OceanGuy said:
Welcome to the Boston Reefers. I live in Westwood, but have another house in Gloucester on the Annisquam River. I'm originally from East Gloucester. I also go a lot to visit my mother who is in a Nursing Home in Rockport. Let me know if I can help bring something down that you arrange with someone else.

Skipton's in Boston is a great store also. They are just off the expressway.
Once you become a member, you will get a discount at many of the sponsors.
They are all listed in the forums.

Hope to see you at the next meeting.
Tom

Hey Tom! Are you, by chance planning on purchasing a Solomon Island purple cap frag from Aquaman (I believe:confused:)? If so, we have a post on the thread offering to buy someone's frag for them if they can bring us one back too, in the Peabody area, or Gloucester. Anyway, thought we'd take you up on the above mentioned offer if you are getting one yourself. It's in the Corals section. Let me know. Thanks Tom!
Gina

sandybaydave said:
Hey Tom! Are you, by chance planning on purchasing a Solomon Island purple cap frag from Aquaman (I believe:confused:)? If so, we have a post on the thread offering to buy someone's frag for them if they can bring us one back too, in the Peabody area, or Gloucester. Anyway, thought we'd take you up on the above mentioned offer if you are getting one yourself. It's in the Corals section. Let me know. Thanks Tom!
Gina
I just saw a post from Tom saying he just got out of the hospital. You may want to PM him as he may not see this here.

Oh, thank you for letting me know:( . I hope he's ok.

Yes, hello everyone, I'm Gina, sandybaydave's girlfriend:D . I think I need my own username though, maybe sandybaygina:rolleyes:. David discovered Boston Reefers one day and signed up, but now I'm on it more than he is! We tried to change the username to sandybaydave&gina, but it was too late! So I use his username for now and put my name at the bottom so that in case my post sounds too girly, (or has too many faces, love those!) you guys won't think it's Dave, and he won't have to kill me!!:D

We love this BRS! See you guys at the meeting (whenever it is).
Gina

Last edited:
Back