Moe, These are some frags..........

Nice Ray!
I'm sure the Officers can get you a receipt for taxes, if you'd like.

Thanks for helping the BRS raise some funds!

Montipora danae, huh? :eek: This should be a big seller:
danae.jpg

:D

Rays said:
Thanks anyway, still just a hobbyist.
Yeah, you're just a hobbyist, but a donation to a non-profit is still a tax deductable donation, sir.
A receipt can be picked up at the meeting, and you can determine the fair market value of your donations in accordance w/ the IRS regs.
Just want to put that out there for folks who are generous enough to donate. It's nice to accrue charitable donations over the year. :)

He he he... do I still get a tax break although my frags were infested, and in turn, caused capital losses for others? ;)

Ray...that's some quality donations. Beyond the auction, which I may not be able to attend, do you know where I could get some of that kewlio kryptonite (danae)?

Dave

Beyond the auction, which I may not be able to attend, do you know where I could get some of that kewlio kryptonite (danae)?

Dave once in a while places like Reefer madness and reeffarmers etc. list them, but the best place is:

http://www.frags.org/?referer=reefsorg

You might work out a deal with one of them, sometimes even though it says trade only, they'll cut you some slack. Right now the parent colony is healing after "donating" a couple of frags(one to the club). Maybe by mid summer she'll be ready to "donate" again. ;)

Back