Must be my lucky day for taking pictures

this is me

I like turtles
BRS Member
The camera usually suck!!Yup, i blame it on the camera. But today, i was a little bored so i decided to take a few pictures. And what you know, it came out nice (well, at least they're the best ones i've taken so far). Just want to share. Most of these frags are from Dave(gumhead) except for one that is from Bec(reeffnol).
840_p26907.jpg

840_p26908.jpg

840_p26909.jpg

840_p26910.jpg

Great shots! What is the first frag there? I really like the yellow. Any chance someone in the club could set me up once I get the new tank up and stable?

Groove said:
Great shots! What is the first frag there? I really like the yellow. Any chance someone in the club could set me up once I get the new tank up and stable?

thanks,
thats a green slimer i got from Dave.

Nice pics. I still can't get great pics with my camera. Doesn't stop me from trying though. Obviously you practicing is paying off.

No...she can't. But I can! And the camera is just fine, thank you. Could be the operator!

Attachments

• IMGP2123.JPG
    IMGP2123.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 372
Hmmmm....when do I get to drill through your floor? Just kidding. Check in here Sat. AM...maybe sometime this weekend. Let me check with Ifferfish, and see what her plans are.

I'm not even going to talk about the floor right now...lol. I am working Sat and planning
a pickup of the stuff I ordered with Armando....I'm a sucker for the group orders.

Great pics. I am finding that the more I play with the camera the friendlier it gets :D My pics have been getting better too, but I still want a new camera!

Back