my 155 blog. thought id put it here and add on here

Looking good pj. Those led strips are really bright. Glad u are up and running again!

thanks shane. ya im pretty happy with the leds i think im gonna go with 10k MH when its time to get new ones. all pics are with my BB tourch so it looks a lot better in person when the MH go out

another ORA joe the coral i love the blue
IMG-20110405-00315.jpg

same tourch but happier
IMG-20110405-00316.jpg

a frog and hammer i got from turbosnail
IMG-20110405-00314.jpg

IMG-20110405-00312.jpg

thought id make some nets for the top
Carver-20111024-00040.jpg

Carver-20111024-00042.jpg

IMG-20111024-00043.jpg
Dude how did you make those I tried making some for my 46 bow and they came out so crappy. i couldn't figure out how to bend the frames ? I need a how to guide bro help a reefer out.:)

royalty i used the tank stand to get it close. cut it a little long. put the corner part in one side then just keep putting it on the tank and bend it with my arms and knee very little at a time. and then you have to heat the corner plastic parts and try to bend them by putting a small piace of fram in the one you bent to the bow. buy extra corner parts you will prabably mess up one or two lol.

royalty i used the tank stand to get it close. cut it a little long. put the corner part in one side then just keep putting it on the tank and bend it with my arms and knee very little at a time. and then you have to heat the corner plastic parts and try to bend them by putting a small piace of fram in the one you bent to the bow. buy extra corner parts you will prabably mess up one or two lol.

Will do you should see how mine came out. Very ghetto ish

Back